TERMS OF SALES

ANY INQUIRIES, PLEASE EMAIL TO US AT decraftshoppe@gmail.com, WE ARE HAPPY TO BE OF SERVICE TO YOU. THE PRODUCT(S) WILL BE POSTED WITHIN 2-3 WORKING DAYS AFTER PAYMENT IS RECEIVED & CLEARED.

Alphabetical Biscuit Cutter


I am glad that I have got my new stocks in for this Alphabetical Biscuit Cutters.  The selling price is USD7.39 / GBP4.70 per pack (excluding P&P), consist of Alphabet A-Z, &, perfect tools for cookies, biscuits, fondants /sugar paste projects.   They are each approximate 2.5cm x 2.5cm in size, with recipe provided at the back of the packaging.

I am also selling this on ebay, the price might go higher price due to open bidding.  The listed price on ebay is lower in comparison to avoid lisitng fees, final value fees and Paypal commission charge.

Please email me should you interest in this item, I will calculate the postage charges base on your location(s).